Nebraska City, NE, United States
Sep 17, 2021
A leading Commercial General Contractor with a long and highly respected history is growing its team with the addition of an Estimator. The ideal candidate is detail orientated with a demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize as well as strong organization and communication skills. This person will be responsible for developing accurate and reliable estimates for multiple, simultaneous projects. Candidates will have a desire to be part of a high-performance team and be ready to grow.
* Understands project plans and specifications
* Responsible to oversee profit and loss relating to assigned projects and will develop regular margin projections
* Ability to independently develop complete estimates
* Work with Management Team in development to ensure accurate estimates & assumptions meet project requirements
* Coordinate the completion of all client deliverables for estimates to ensure consistency
* Identify appropriate trade contractors and develop sub lists for budgets, bids and RFPs
* Proficient in all trade scope review and identifying potential concerns/issues on projects
* Track, price and negotiate project cost changes
* Demonstrates the ability to encourage personal and professional development in team members.
* Demonstrates a positive attitude and professionalism
* Detail orientated with strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, initiative and team-building skills.
* Knowledgeable in construction and estimating software as well as windows applications
* Bachelor's degree: Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent preferred
* 3 years of experience in an Estimating role in the commercial construction industry
* Demonstrable experience in roles of increasing responsibility in commercial construction estimating
* Hard bid experience is a must.
* Industry-leading compensation
* Full benefits package
* Positive company culture and work-life balance
Take the next step towards advancing your construction career and APPLY NOW! If you're interested in this position apply online or email Terry Bultje at ****. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.