Washington, DC, United States
Sep 11, 2022
Project Delivery Analyst - Advertising, Marketing, and Commerce
District Of Columbia
Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development?
Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce (AM&C) offering helps public sector clients connect with the people, stakeholders, and citizens they serve. Our team works with agencies to transform, elevate, and modernize constituent-go vernment experiences. GPS AM&C creates brands, develops content, and implements best-in-class marketing strategies to inspire engagement, influence behavior, and drive adoption across the country.
We serve our clients through the following types of work
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical) • eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations • Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions • Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions • Marketing analytics implementation and operations • Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution • Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution • Agile based, design-thinkin g, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Work you'll do
• Oversee and execute all data analysis for program, including: regularly collecting and analyzing data to report to client and identifying areas of improvement for training execution
• Lead development of regular evaluation deliverables, including weekly and monthly analysis reports
• Proactively conduct long-term measurement activities, including targeted outreach to participants
• Lead development of final evaluation report at conclusion of training year
• Lead data analysis to select location of in-person training locations
• Support content creation for all marketing materials and website
• Support all other activities for successful training execution, including: c urriculum content development & updates, t raining execution, p rogram evaluation measurement
Ad-hoc reporting experience
Data Quality Management experience
Strong Excel skills
Knowledge of marketing strategy and business execution via technology enablement
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain the required clearance level for this role (Public Trust)
Ability to travel 20 - 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to future operating models and organizational structures
Experience with Training and Assessment Program Evaluation
Exposure to CRM Marketing
Experience in consulting / professional services and/or digital agency environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.